Associate Manager, Workplace Practices (R452812_1)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
You will lead, develop, and/or support Employee Policy, Practices, and Equity (EPPE) projects within the Workplace Practices COE.
Who we want:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do:
- With guidance from the Senior Manager of Workplace Practices, develops Workplace Practices Training Program. Responsible for researching best practices, policies, and legal requirements for the training program, ensuring alignment with appropriate stakeholders (Talent Acquisition, the business, legal, etc.), conducting employee trainings when appropriate, and ensuring long-term execution of the program.
- Support ongoing HR Compensation program needs for all businesses in the Americas.
- Provide independent guidance and expertise to business-facing HR, legal and other HR COEs on the interpretation of WPP training program, compensation equity program, employee file requirements, vendor credentialing, compliance-based Work Day enhancements, and government reporting needs (EEO-1, VETS-4212, OFCCP, etc.).
- Serve as the primary contact for all Workplace Practices needs throughout the e-file project, including the expansion into international locations as needed.
- Independently support government reporting requests via vendor credentialing, contract reviews, sales bid reviews, etc.
- Provide support for the integration of acquired companies, including HR Training needs, compensation reviews, and employee file transfers arising from integrations
- Support Company’s response to HR-related government audits including OFCCP, LSAS and I-9 audits as needed.
- Support ad hoc needs for the Workplace Practices function, including ongoing employee notifications, Work Day system updates or enhancements, EPPE audits, etc.
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting for Workplace Practices (EPPE) projects and programs.
What you have:
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university required.
- 6+ years’ experience in Human Resources required (8+ years’ experience in Human Resources preferred).
- Experience in HR Compliance and/or HR Ops preferred, including HR Training Programs, compensation equity, employee files, and government reporting.
- Experience working with data-based HR analytics preferred.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.