Manager, Commercial Excellence - Emergency Care (R453475)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
What you will do
- Drive an integrated, global commercialization strategy focused on the system of care and spanning a number of launches across EC segments.
- Strengthen collaboration across upstream and downstream marketing, marketing communications and other internal partners, advancing partnerships to achieve business objectives and create launches that delight and deliver on objectives.
- Efficiently manage team workflow to support a wide range of projects across annual marketing plans, commercialization plans, and product launches.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to develop comprehensive commercialization plans to drive alignment with business objective and enable proactive resource planning.
- Ensure efficient, impactful global new product launches, coordinating across regional marketing teams.
- Champion Big Picture Framework principles and mentor teammates across marketing teams on this key foundational commitment.
- Promote an environment that fosters personal growth and development.
- Hold team accountable to deliver high quality results with passion, energy, and drive to meet business priorities.
- Create and maintain appropriate program documentation (e.g. charter, roadmap, benefits map, etc.) to meet business goals and program objectives.
- Provide regular status updates to senior leadership on project health and key milestones throughout project life cycles.
- Connect with peers across Stryker to share and learn best practices.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of work experience required
- 5+ years medical device or marketing/sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.