Brand Manager, Digital Solutions (R448822)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. Stryker offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager, to be based out of Kalamazoo MI, to support the commercialization of a new digital technology product.
Who We Want:
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
What you Will Do:
The Brand Manager will be responsible for driving brand preference and delivering market and share growth. The role will define and deliver an integrated brand and marketing plan in collaboration with other marketing team members and cross-functional partners.
- Define and execute downstream brand and marketing strategy to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Develop brand strategies and value propositions that create consumer engagement and loyalty.
- Provide advice and counsel to senior business leaders about strategic opportunities to grow brands and financial results.
- Monitor sales and marketing trends and makes recommendations for enhancing market penetration and share growth.
- Lead cross-functional launch teams to successfully introduce new products into the market, developing innovative marketing plans including positioning and messaging, segmentation, pricing, account targeting, promotion, and field and customer education.
- Collaborate with customers, marketing intelligence and third-party sources to monitor, understand and respond to competitive product performance, branding, messaging, and tactics.
- Cultivate key customer relationships, working productively with physicians and the field sales organization to gain market insight, improve clinical practice, implement programs, and drive product preference and market growth.
- Work strategically with sales force to create demand, enable sales, increase awareness and drive market share for assigned product responsibilities.
- Partner with finance and upstream marketing partners to monitor and manage pricing to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Partner with the convention team to set convention strategy and effectively leverage conferences within an integrated marketing plan.
- Partner with Medical Education Coordinator to deliver value-based continuing education to HCPs.
- Partner with Health Care Solutions team to determine optimal GPO / IDNs relationship and strategy.
- Network closely with other Brand Managers to develop overall strategies to drive growth/market share of entire business unit product portfolio
- Analyze market to derive which activities are relevant and launch appropriate promotions to achieve set goals.
What you Need:
- Bachelors degree required with preference in marketing, business, or computer science
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Sales or marketing experience in healthcare IT or software a plus but not required
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of business strategy, marketing brand and business plans, product launch strategy and support, marketing and sales execution and sales support preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to present to large audiences
- Ability to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
- Self-motivated personality
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.