Senior Project Manager (R448699)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want-
- Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Effective communicators. People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
What you’ll do-
You will be responsible for project and stakeholder management, people management (where applicable) and the technical assessment of all assigned projects. You will successfully lead an engineering team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project
- Deliver a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Lead process and technology implementation initiatives while tightly managing project spend on capital and expense budgets
- Manage and report project progress
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive successful project implementation
- Actively engage with stakeholders to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of process integration, ensuring best utilization of floor space, minimized handling and optimum process flow
- Participate in the selection, training and performance appraisal process of project resources, including temporary contract SME’s as required
- Identify, monitor and appropriately managing project risk and liaise with broader team on common issues and resolutions
- Establish priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while using project management tools and techniques to support the delivery of projects per cost and time commit
What you need-
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline required
- 6+ years' experience in technical and project management roles required
- Experience in fabrication processes (machining, metal forming, welding, lasers, power coating) and electro-mechanical assembly -preferred
- PMP certification -preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.