Field Operations Manager - OnSite (R453590)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The following is not intended to represent an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities, but to outline the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the position.
Responsible for the development, managing and coordination of activities for the region to meet growth, operational profitability and quality objectives. Utilizes a wide array of knowledge, technical skills and critical-thinking abilities to facilitate Stryker Endoscopy’s OnSite business.
- Ensure effective surgical care to patients as related to contracted scope of work.
- Assist the OnSite Services Manager(s) with region growth, talent development, recruiting, engagement and overall performance of OnSite Services within a region.
- Lead interactions with surgeons, patients, OR personnel, Central Processing, Sales Reps, O.R. Management, and Hospital Administration, as well as Stryker employees and partners. Responsible for creating and leading the delivery of quarterly business reviews and other required customer facing presentations.
- Develops and submits required reports and updates to OnSite Services Manager(s) on region performance/activity.
- Effectively provide short term coverage in absence of OnSite Services Manager(s).
- Produce and distribute sales leads to the sales representatives in respective region.
- Responsible for execution against regional financial objectives, growth, costs, and overall P&L.
- Responsibility for OnSite sales growth and quota within their region.
- Serves as a liaison with Sales to highlight and promote ProCare product offerings.
- Responsible for ensuring all OnSite commitments are met within their region on a daily basis
- Responsible for ensuring all OnSite Specialists in their region are properly trained.
- Responsible for the quality of service provided to customers throughout region.
- Adheres to all Stryker policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop Associate Manager(s) – Operations, Associate/Regional Supervisor(s), and Operations Associate(s) within their region, with additional oversight of OnSite Specialists in region, as necessary.
- In partnership with other Regional Service Managers and OnSite Services Manager(s), responsible for supporting the overall growth of the program as well as helping to support the strategic direction for OnSite Services.
- Responsible for building and executing strategic direction of region based on OnSite Services “True North” objectives.
- Employee has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have the authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents. Employee has the authority to recommend and initiate preventative and corrective action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities.
- Operating Room experience in a services-related account for at least 1 year preferred.
- 4-6 years of OnSite experience or equivalent.
- 3 plus years of previous leadership with Stryker or equivalent experience.
- B.A. or B.S. required.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 60 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Must be able to effectively use computer programs ( e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point ).
- Must have Stryker VPN access.
- Must be able to use Concur for expense reporting.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
- Must be able to generate and explain detailed forecasts, guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
- Must be able to routinely make decisions which may affect immediate product line operations and have a divisional effect.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective managerial skills with quick decision-making ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Near visual acuity, (corrected) color vision, corrected (if necessary) audio logical problems, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.