Product Manager, SAAS ( 566272-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
BlueJeans by Verizon is searching for a Product Manager to own its Free Trial and E-Commerce experiences for all BlueJeans product lines including meetings, events, rooms and Teams Gateway. The Product Manager will guide the leadership team, define the roadmap, and lead Engineering and Design teams to deliver world-class experiences by driving innovation through data analysis and qualitative customer feedback. You will be a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment that resembles a startup culture and is willing to wear “multiple hats”.
This role will be highly cross functional, working to drive clarity across the Global Customer Care and Support teams, and working with marketing to increase BlueJeans product sales online.
- Recognizes, understands, and documents market needs, and working with engineering teams to translate those needs into features and functionality.
- Assesses product market data by interacting with sales, customer success, and customers.
- Collaborates with marketing and business leaders to increase BlueJeans free trial effectiveness and e-commerce conversions.
- Understands the competitive landscape and help define competitive strategy.
- Measures key product and business metrics to understand success and/or failure of go to market strategies.
- Works with the UX team to design the best experience for the users.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of experience in Product Management including two or more years of managing enterprise SaaS products.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- MBA or an equivalent Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of product monetization platforms.
- Knowledge of freemium and pricing models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of unified communications, videoconferencing and collaboration market.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.