Flexible Consumption Revenue Recognition Implementation Manager (39590)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
With a full range of capabilities, we work with clients through the entire transformation, from inception and design through execution and operation. We have professionals who are knowledgeable about all industry dynamics, core functional areas, strategic capabilities, and enablement technologies. We have a tested and proven framework and transformation methodology to guide our clients with confidence from business strategy through technical enablement:
- Business strategy : Overall business strategy to drive flexible consumption-based business models for the organization
- Business model : Clear definition and alignment on "what" is sold, "to whom," and "how"
- Business capabilities : Enabling processes and policies to support the target business model
- Operating model : Based on new set of business capabilities defining the right structure for organizing them to optimally deliver a company's offerings to the marketplace
- Technology platform : Strategic automation of processes for efficiency via a technology platform-applications, infrastructure, data, integration, and security
- 8+ years of experience working directly with, or serving clients in, Telecommunications including service providers, carriers, networks and broadcasters, infrastructure and equipment manufacturers. Or Media including internet, film/movies, electronic games, music, newspapers, publications, radio, television. Or Entertainment including professional and semi-professional sports clubs, leagues, and major sporting events and companies that produce or organize and promote live events. Industry experience is a must.
- Minimum three years of experience at Big 4 firm within revenue recognition professional services or industry focused on delivering cloud-based revenue recognition solutions (High-Tech, Automotive, Med-tech, Telecom)
- Strong understanding of lead-to-cash and record-to-report processes and end-to-end architectures
- Revenue recognition (ASC 606, IFRS 15) expertise, including understanding of the leading practices and ability to facilitate clients' most complex business requirements
- Experience with end-to-end implementations of revenue recognition solutions (e.g. Zuora RevPro, Oracle NetSuite ARM, Aptitude RevStream)
- Understanding of ASC 606 standard, accounting policies, and implications
- Ability to communicate complex system concepts to a business audience in a clear and concise manner
- Experience and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Design, Build, QA, UAT and Support
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Immigration-Limited visa sponsorship may be available.
- Experience with architecture assessments and developing roadmaps to implement revenue recognition solutions
- Experience with designing and configuring cloud/SaaS revenue recognition solutions in complex environments
- Experience designing integrations with upstream (billing, invoicing) and downstream ERP (GL) applications
- Experience identifying creative solutions within configurable cloud systems or within boundary applications where customization is required
- Experience of managing teams with sizes ranging 5-10 resources
- Experience with successfully leading complex engagements, both business and technical, including multiple dependencies and integration points
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization