IT Hardware Asset Manager (39531)
- Receive IT-related equipment, verify accuracy of delivery, and document/input information in approved management information systems
- Apply appropriate barcodes to equipment, store equipment in designated locations, coordinate the transportation of equipment to appropriate users, and support tracking of the supported IT equipment
- Prepare required documents and paperwork for newly purchased items, the transfer of items, the transport of property to another location, and turn-in/disposal of existing property
- Conduct routine assessments of IT assets to determine appropriate placement, inventory levels, and configuration of enterprise IT assets
- Perform lifecycle management of infrastructure, to include managing End of Life (EoL) / obsolescence for all asset categories
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Management Information System or other related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Security clearance required
- IT Service Management experience
- ITIL, Flexera, Vulnerability Remediation
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.