Hi-Tech Subscription Billing Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work You'll Do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
• 10+ years of experience working with Hi-Tech sector firms or for clients including software, or semiconductor, or cloud, or analytics, or cyber networking or personal computing . Industry experience is a must.
• 8+ years' experience with subscription-billing vendor professional services firm or industry-focused firm delivering cloud-based subscription billing solutions.
• Understanding of BSS, or operations improvement, or front-office improvement, or customer care and sales, or customer sales and service, or point of sales, or order management and billing, or call center automation.
• Lead-to-Cash business capability design and prioritization, requirements management and future-state process design.
• Knowledge of defining and launching new subscription billing offers and understanding of flexible consumption models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based models, configure-price-quote and revenue recognition.
• Functional or technical knowledge of software applications that support customer facing activities as outlined above.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Immigration: Limited Sponsorship Available
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
§ Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.