Salesforce Manager (39207)
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
• Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
• Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Previous Big 4 experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.