Channel Manager - Workday Adaptive and Prism (39884)
- Creating awareness of Deloitte's capabilities with Workday's Adaptive and Prism sales teams
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new implementation sales opportunities across the US
- Collaborating with Deloitte's Workday Regional Sales Executive to develop/nurture net-new sales opportunities for the Workday Practice
- Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte Sales Executives and Deloitte Account teams with the appropriate Workday executives
- Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs
- Collaborating with marketing teams to:
• Propose ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
• Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials
- Supporting the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Establishing internal firm contacts with other CMs to support sales cycles
- Providing recommendations to Deloitte leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure
- Ability to travel to key events (estimated 25% travel)
- Preferred understanding of Cloud and SaaS
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor team.
- Team player
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple task
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organized
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.