Manager - ServiceNow Product Manager ( 570332-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Manager, ServiceNow Product Management is responsible for the product road-mapping of an assigned group of applications within Verizon’s Service Management Office’s application portfolio. The process begins with managing and consulting on incoming demands, reviewing existing product backlog, and evaluating ServiceNow’s road map. You will engage in needed process and procedural engineering to ensure quality deliverables. You will be an empowered product manager and utilize your process engineering and consultative skills while thinking and acting strategically. Working with a product delivery team, you will work with a tight-knit team of experienced engineers, designers, and quality assurance testers building applications that define Verizon’s ServiceNow user experience. You will help define and mature the products and your work will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of our V Teamers.
You will focus on supporting our stakeholders, reviewing and implementing emerging technologies while designing systems that enforce security controls and progress us in our journey to unify our support processes and drive process improvements to help speed our digital end user transformation. You report to the Sr Manager, Product Management & Process Engineering in the Service Management Office.
- Define product direction.
- Gather and define product requirements that meet the needs of our Verizon employees and customers while introducing new and improved concepts that drive the future of working.
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging and consistent user interfaces.
- Participate in all product and technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Lead focus groups to obtain product feedback.
- Interface with other product managers and stakeholders to ensure we are working on the right things at the right time, ensuring long-term value to Verizon and our customers.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four of more years of work experience.
- Six of more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% or less.
- Experience in delivery of ServiceNow solutions, with a focus on ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change) or User Experience (Knowledge Management, Portal, Surveys, Mobility, Connect Support, Virtual Agent).
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree.
- Three or more years of relevant Product Management experience.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in managing a large disperse global development organization.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Strong team, organizational planning skills, sound judgment, calm but work with a high sense of urgency, attention to detail and strong time management.
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.