Banking & Capital Markets Strategic Growth Manager (40225)
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record.
- 6+ years of professional experience, either functioning as a Manager in a Consulting environment or managing teams in an Operating environment. In either scenario, experience focused on Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategic Planning, Growth Strategy, Commercial Strategy, and Business Transformation.
- 4+ years of experience within Banking & Capital Markets
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement at the corporate, business, or product level.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and oral and written communication skills; outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently; influence others and lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
- Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
- Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g.,CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
- Ability to drive the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and lead the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Experience creating strategy program road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analyses and recommendation support
- Experience with Scenario Planning
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence approaches and their application to developing strategy and tracking / monitoring its execution
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
- Live within a commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, we help our people to do their best work every day; this means identifying and leveraging your strength and supporting you as you develop new skills. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our culture is positive and supportive, celebrating individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.