Oracle ERP Cloud Manager (40538)
- Manage, coordinate, and contribute to Security and Controls tasks and deliverables for Oracle Cloud ERP implementation.
- Conduct security & controls workshops
- Manage Oracle Cloud application security design, configurations, and access provisioning for non-production environments.
- Facilitate SOD analysis and supports testing of security roles.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather business requirements for enhancements/ change requests.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Application Security team advises federal clients on integrating security activities throughout the software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications. Our team focuses on concept and requirements, design and development, verification, production and maintenance, and retirement. If you're seeking a career in vulnerability management, quality assurance, or GRC tools, then Application Security at Deloitte is the offering for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Ability to provide clients with strategic direction to help them improve risk management processes/procedures
- Experience in Oracle Risk Management Cloud (RMC) implementation - Advanced Access Controls (AAC) module.
- 3 years of experience with Oracle Cloud Security
- 3 years of experience with Oracle ERP Cloud
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.