Marketing Transformation Senior Manager (40664)
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Help build next-generation marketing teams and capabilities at Fortune 500 brands that seek to modernize their marketing operations, talent mix, and technology stacks
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
- A Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' experience in consulting and/or startups and/or digital marketing agency environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution, including the interplay of digital and offline channels to drive engagement, and enabling technologies.
- Experience managing digital-first marketing programs or campaigns that leverage agile marketing tactics and capabilities, including dynamic content, Test & Learn, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of marketing automation and technology platforms, and their impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
- Prior experience working with large organizations to realize value from marketing (organizational design, digital marketing, performance marketing campaign management)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization
- Prior management consulting or client service experience
- We are seeking both individuals who have worked across industries as well as individuals with deep expertise in retail, consumer products, financial services, media/telecommunications and healthcare