Programmatic Data and Supply Manager ( 568328-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
When you join Verizon's Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, you will be responsible for leading programmatic and paid social data and supply strategy, execution and optimization to achieve brand and business objectives. Reporting into the Head of Programmatic Media, you will structure, build and lead a team of strategists that will execute the newly developed supply and data strategy across Verizon Consumer Group and Verizon Business Group. With your expert knowledge of the tech landscape and the evolution of programmatic and paid social buying, you will keep internal leadership, media and ad teams educated on emerging technologies. You will engage and influence stakeholders across the organization with respect to programmatic supply and data while managing and developing the in-house approach.
- Developing and executing bold, innovative supply and data strategies for Verizon’s approach to programmatic and paid social buying.
- Partnering closely with other media leaders (Consumer, Brand, Business, Search, Social, and Analytics) to support the execution of the newly developed Digital CoE.
- Supporting efforts across partner units within Verizon (Operations, Experience, Technology, CRM) to create improved digital experiences across all touchpoints.
- Educating internal teams on the evolution of programmatic and paid social supply and inventory strategy, what’s leading in the marketplace and what tech can be utilized.
- Collaborating across CoE on brand safety and verification.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketer/agency/consultative services experience in programmatic media strategy and investment.
- Experience leading a team in a managerial capacity.
- Fluency in data-driven targeting and reach strategy.
- Experience managing projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with analysis and reporting.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Ten or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with leading data-driven media technology (Liveramp, Adobe AAM, Epsilon, Acxiom).
- Knowledge of advertising channels across TV, audio, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, Social Media, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA), etc.
- Programmatic leadership experience within Agency Trade Desks, Management Consultancies or brands with in-house programmatic capabilities.
- Ability to manage all self-serve programmatic and social channels (display, video, social, dOOH, audio, native) and launch new channels.
- Experience with primary buying platforms & formats (Google, Amazon AAP, VMG, Facebook/Instagram, Snap, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Experience with management of agency relationships and resources, and ability to influence across divisions, departments and teams.
- Knowledge of Ad verification and brand safety tools (IAS, DoubleVerify, Moat).
- Experience with management of programmatic budgets of at least fifty million dollars.
- Knowledge of the evolution of programmatic media; how video, social, display, native, branded content became purchasable programmatically.
- Experience making recommendations regarding tech adoption, based on thorough awareness of the current and emerging programmatic tech landscape.
- Experience building and executing programmatic buying strategy.
- Ability to maintain accurate financial records.
- Ability to analyze data, optimize and ensure campaign goals are being fully met.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.