Senior Recruiting Manager ( 571571-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will be leading a team of recruiters to find great talent with the experience and potential to make a difference for our customers and drive the business forward. You will develop and implement recruiting strategies that support the business and demonstrate our belief that people are our most important asset. You will lead a team that will bring in the next group of talented, driven individuals that make Verizon a great place to work.
- Reviewing business strategies and plans with business leaders to identify current and future talent requirements and trends for our Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Strategy Officer organizations.
- Crafting and implementing recruiting strategies to support the business.
- Leading, motivating, and inspiring your team to deliver outstanding results.
- Partnering with business leaders to manage expectations and anticipate recruitment challenges and opportunities.
- Measuring the on-going effectiveness of recruitment strategies, tracking and sharing metrics with key partners.
- Ensuring team compliance with process and standards.
*This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.*
***This position must sit out of NY, NY.***
What we’re looking for...
You know how to inspire your team to achieve great results and collaborate with others to build trust in your recruiting strategies to support business needs. You enjoy establishing the way forward with your team, enabling others, and facilitating their success. You’re great at ensuring that nothing gets in the way of providing the best candidate experience and finding the best people in the competitive market for talent.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Creative marketing recruitment experience.
- Willingness to travel 25% or less.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master’s degree.
- Experience as a Talent Acquisition people leader supporting marketing and strategy.
- Recruited at an agency or executive search firm.
- Exercised effective consulting, influencing, and negotiating skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.