Momentum Project Delivery Manager (39493)
- Lead the development of client deliverable content and teams
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Provide coaching to junior staff
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in a financial or business field preferred
- 8 years of experience in a professional consulting environment
- 4 years of Momentum financial software implementation experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Master's degree in finance or business
- TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.