Product Manager - ConvergeHEALTH M2M (41133)
- Analyze and report on the key data, analytical, and technological capabilities that are needed to address systemic marketing issues for life sciences organizations
- Analyze and report on competitor products in the marketplace to diagnose capability gaps or differentiators of the Deloitte product, and articulate strategic steps necessarily to maintain a competitive position
- Lead a multi-functional and multi-geographical team across the product lifecycle from requirement identification through execution
- Work with internal engineering team/product development on product build lifecycles, assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
- Play a hands-on role in in the agile software development lifecycle by reviewing user stories, grooming backlogs, running sprint review/sprint showcases and other similar activities
- Lead the development of marketing collaterals such as presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations
- Monitor, analyze and report on customer/decision-maker/end-user feedback and manage evolution of the product in the marketplace
- Provide timely reporting of alpha/beta programs, product launches/extensions, and ongoing sales, revenue, and profitability performance against defined business targets
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus - equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 8 + years of proven success in a fast-paced product management or management consulting role in the marketing analytics space
- Solid understanding of the medicine development domain - planning, site selection, patient engagement, conduct and regulatory submission
- Strong understanding of clinical trial related patient data (e.g., eDC, eCOA, Connected Devices, Clinical MDRs etc.) and a general interest in the life sciences industry with focus on medicine development.
- Deep understanding of the data types and sources involved in the medicine development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
- Proven ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle
- Strong analytical background combined with solid business experience
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically - as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions
- Experience in new product development from ideation specification
- Experience crafting impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working across brand, sales, and marketing agencies
- Familiarity working with graph database and high-performance web applications.
- Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. . Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.