HR Strategy and Solutions Senior Manager (15088)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8+ years work experience in the automotive sector including OEM, Automotive suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, dealers and captives; candidate must demonstrate deep functional and industry expertise in this space.
- Big 4 consulting experience preferred; need experienced consultant who has delivered large projects and participated in the business development process, developed relationships with C-level clients.
- Broader consumer or manufacturing experience is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience working in HR, corporate talent organizations or consulting serving employees or clients in the Automotive sector.
- 8+ years talent-related experience in consulting or industry including end-to-end talent management, recruiting, workforce planning, learning and career mobility, rewards and well-being, performance, leadership and teaming, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Learning and Development and Leadership Development. Technology Transformation, Change Management and Future of Work
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Experience providing insights around employee experience and talent management
- Knowledge of various organizational and operating models for various employee models
- Experience delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to drive success of organizations and workforces
- Knowledge of process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service to reduce costs, improve operations, meet strategic objectives.
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.