Auto, Transportation, Hospitality Commerce Manager
Our Consumer industry practice is focused on serving the changing consumer, who have rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customer experience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their business models.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
Providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development
- Experience with Enabling eCommerce technology strategies including B2B and B2C such as SAP Hybris, Adobe (Experience or Creative), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud Delivery Experience. Seeking both technical and business process strategy skills.
- 8+ years of digital transformation experience with large retail or consumer products programs, B2C Commerce.
- Experience with Enabling eCommerce technology strategies including B2B and B2C such as SAP Hybris, Adobe (Experience or Creative) or SFMC Delivery Experience. Seeking both technical and business process strategy skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.