Technical Program Manager (42190)
- Provides support managing R&D programs providing a broad range of programmatic support services to the client in the areas of Program Management, Financial Management, and Policy.
- Support science & technology (S&T) subject matter expert (SME) contractors to oversee the planning and execution of technical projects in the professional services arena.
- Other responsibilities include managing technical project teams, ensuring customer satisfaction and monitoring project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections. Disciplines include but are not limited to organizational management, public health science, environmental science, disaster preparedness, computer modeling and simulation, optics, hydrology, blast and explosives, information systems, logistics, nuclear weapons effects, pulsed power, computer science, wargaming.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.