MMIS Project Manager (42246)
- Responsible for designing, planning, and coordinating work teams while adhering to standard project management industry practices such as the PMI framework.
- Create project charters and work plans while tracking budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Will establish project organization and methodologies, define roles and responsibilities, and manage scope.
- Must identify and document risks along with mitigation plans.
- Will create and implement a communication plan and communicate to stakeholders and project sponsors.
- In charge of building an effective team, assign tasks to team members, and evaluate outcomes while providing technical oversight and support to the project team.
- Responsible for project planning, project tracking, scope management, change control management, risk management, and quality assurance of the project team.
- Must identify issues and track their resolution and the removal of barriers while handling complex application features and technical designs.
- Must set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor or summarize progress, and prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects while directing corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives.
- Has to identify and recommend project management tools to create detailed plans for consulting projects and conduct complex assessments.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- PMI certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PSM or Equivalent
- Microsoft certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.