Auto, Transportation or Hospitality SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing - Senior Manager (42228)
- Engagement Management- manage engagement risk and project economics including: planning and budgeting; manage accounts receivable; define deliverable content; ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
- Business Development- develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategy
- Practice Development & Eminence- develop solutions and methodologies; develop thoughtware and point-of-view documents; public speaking; publication in industry periodicals
- People Development- perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8-10 years of experience working in the Automotive, Transportation, or Hospitality space. Industry experience is a must.
- 8-10 years of SAP experience working for a professional consulting firm or serving in industry as an internal consultant.
- SAP Finance/Financial Accounting and BRIM experience required.
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing
- Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM)
- Participation in all phases of at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Project Management of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
- Agile methodology
- Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Greenfield implementation experience
- S/ 4 HANA
- Master's degree