Program Portfolio Manager (42237)
- Support large-scale legislative implementation and modernization of tax systems for client's IT organization.
- Coordinate with clients, project team members, and other Deloitte teams on program planning, program integration, project management, and technical integration activities.
- Responsible for defining implementation priorities, tracking against development schedules and work intake requests, advising on risk mitigations, coordinating with PMO and program oversight teams, and maintaining up-to-date operating models, processes, roles, and responsibilities across multiple clients.
- Facilitate meetings and present materials and points of view to clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance for this role
- MBI Clearance
- Having current access to Government Furnished Equipment, including badge and laptop
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.