Senior Manager, Advertising, Marketing & Commerce (42519)
- Deliver innovative strategies that build compelling user experiences that lead to successful launches of large, complex initiatives.
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage.
- Work with clients to deliver high-impact customer experiences, and improving creative collaboration to deliver business value.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integration services, data modeling, cloud-based solutions
- Led system integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration, application development, portal design, application and system level security, database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- May need to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another technology-related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
- DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
- DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Data visualization, Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends
- Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
- Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
- Commerce strategy and implementation experience (CloudCraze or other leading platform)
- Participation in public speaking events; publishing in industry periodicals