Cyber Risk Technical Resilience (Disaster Recovery and Operational Resilience) - Manager (42729)
- Advise in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on environments.
- Develop innovative solutions to counter the effects of destructive cyberattacks (e.g. ransomware)
- Lead client engagements including assessments, requirements gathering, technical design, implementation and ongoing managed services.
- Advise clients in implementing innovative risk management organizations and processes which drive resilience across the enterprise.
- Support response and recovery activities for high profile technology disruptions including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other crises scenarios.
- Engage in wargaming, technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities.
- Improve agility and resilience of client environments including on-prem and cloud systems to identify opportunities to reduce IT operations through automation.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Craft innovative solutions and serve as lead author on written proposals.
- Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing.
- 5+ years of experience with large enterprise resilience and recovery solutions
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and underlying technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organization
- Delivery of high-quality complex projects including effective program, project, financial and people management
- Ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to the audience
- Demonstrated creativity and quality in writing reports, developing presentations, and crafting proposals.
- Exposure to data backup, storage & replication services
- Exposure to recovery in virtualized environments
- Experience directing DR, IT service continuity, cyber incident response/recovery, or business continuity (BC) program activities
- Willingness to travel up to 80% after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- CBCP, CISSP or MBCP
- Strategic, critical, logical, and creative thinker
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable, able to adjust performance based on coaching
- Takes initiative, able to craft role and lead others, comes with a natural tendency towards solutions
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or similar
- Experience with artificial intelligence and its applicability to cyber and resiliency domains