Cyber Technical Resilience Senior Manager (42726)
- Lead response and recovery activities for high profile technology disruptions including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other crises scenarios.
- Lead clients in remediating the effects of cyberattacks, conducting root cause analysis, and developing strategies which allow them to emerge stronger.
- Lead design and implementation of cyber recovery vaults which protect critical business applications and data from destructive cyberattacks.
- Build new capabilities which help clients improve operational resilience to emerging threats.
- Lead in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR) solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments.
- Assess, design, and implement resilient architectures for clients across a diverse set of technologies including cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and advanced security technologies.
- Lead clients in implementing innovative risk management organizations and processes which drive resilience across the enterprise.
- Lead wargaming, technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, testing and failover activities.
- Maintain client relationships by developing a reputation as an independent professional who delivers exceptional results.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Build eminence in the marketplace through development of thought leadership materials, speaking at client and industry events, and authoring publications.
- Develop team through establishment of formal training programs, informal mentoring, and ongoing coaching.
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory's team helps complex organizations confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals design, deploy, and assess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, and incident management solutions for infrastructure, applications and business processes to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 7+ years of experience with large enterprise resilience and recovery solutions
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and underlying technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organization
- Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective program, project, financial and people management
- Ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to the audience
- Demonstrated creativity and quality in writing report segments and developing presentations.
- Experience successfully leading business development activities
- Exposure to data backup, storage & replication services
- Exposure to recovery in virtualized environments including Cloud technologies, Wintel and Unix/Linux Infrastructure IT environments, software defined networks and Wide Area Network (WAN) principles.
- Experience directing DR, IT service continuity, cyber incident response/recovery, or business continuity (BC) program activities.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- CBCP, CISSP or MBCP
- Strategic, critical, logical, and creative thinker
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable, able to adjust performance based on coaching
- Takes initiative, able to craft role and lead others, comes with a natural tendency towards solutions
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or similar.
- Experience with artificial intelligence and its applicability to cyber and resiliency domains