Auto, Transportation, Hospitality Data & Analytics Dev Ops Senior Manager (43116)
- Stand up and operate their data and analytics related capabilities, applications and infrastructure by providing multi-year managed services leveraging the constructs and principles of Data Dev Ops
- Provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations to quickly scale data, business intelligence, visualization and analytical teams up and down, on-demand
- Support as-a-service based subscription models at scale that include analytics and data assets supporting industry and function-specific needs
Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Experience with Data Integration and Big Data technologies including some (not all) of the following - ETL/ELT tools like Informatica and Talend, Spark, Airflow, Cloud Based Data Integration tools like AWS Glue, GCP Data Flow and Azure Data Factory
- Experience implementing or operating data and analytics solutions using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with DevOps methodology and tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, etc.
- Should be well versed with ITSM (IT Service Management) tools and the individual modules of ITSM
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Escalation Management
- Release Management
- Configuration Management
- Must have a good understanding of Data Integration and Big Data technologies
- Should be experienced in the data integration, provisioning and load processes of Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Data Lakes
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.