Workday Revenue Grants Lead-Manager (23238)
- Act as the Functional team lead
- Work with the project team on business requirement definition and translation into configuration requirements in support of Grants process in Higher-Education
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issue
- Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Emerging ERP Solutions practice helps implement cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications such as Workday Financials and Infor. Teams support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- 6 + years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep grants management and financial knowledge and experience. Experience working with any major ERP solution common among universities (Peoplesoft, Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud or Workday). Experience configuring any of these solutions but prefer Workday Grants.
- Industry experience; Must have worked in a large, research-intensive University
- Grants management experience is a must have
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, and Power point
- Travel up to 25-50% (While up to 25-50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Workday Financials certified
- Understanding sponsor requirements, supporting the development of proposals, negotiating contracts and cooperative agreements, establishing consortium agreements, knowledge of non-financial regulatory obligations (e.g., human subjects, animal subjects, conflicts of interest, etc.)