Learning and Leadership - Learning Advisory Senior Manager (43562)
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate.
- Lead your team to deliver superior results for your client.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client.
- Build your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Learning and Leadership knowledge you possess.
- Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Be responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of Workforce Transformation colleagues
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Learning Solutions Senior Manager within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will lead multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
- Learning Experience Design
- Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Learning operations assessment and analysis.
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
- Learning organization and governance design.
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years learning-related experience
- 4+ years' experience leading learning advisory projects and teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 8+ years of consulting experience
• Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS
• Experience managing staff and leading medium to large sized teams
• Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
• Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
• Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence