Infor Implementation Manager (35182)
- Using your hands on knowledge of the Infor CloudSuite HCM product to enable our clients' HR function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
- Functioning as a liaison and integrator between the client business needs and technology solutions,
- Creating and delivering technology solutions to meet the clients business needs.
- Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite HCM projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ year experience leading work streams in Infor
- Experience in full life cycle implementations of Infor CloudSuite HCM, Lawson v10 or Infor Workforce Management ERP projects
- Strong functional knowledge around HCM, Payroll and/or Workforce Management systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
The HRT Team:
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Payroll & Workforce Management Team:
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business - not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need
to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.