At Deloitte, our Cyber Specialists in Strategy & Brand helps organizations to identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance, as well as enhance and protect brand and reputation by sensing threats, seizing opportunities, shaping perceptions, and measuring outcomes. Help organizations to identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance, as well as enhance and protect brand and reputation by sensing threats, seizing opportunities, shaping perceptions, and measuring outcomes. We help organizations with services to manage risk effectively in order to achieve their organizational objectives, minimizing threats, and maximizing opportunity by understanding, analyzing, and addressing risk at an enterprise level. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Work you'll do
As an enterprise risk management consultant, you are responsible for executing risk management projects for client(s) including planning the ERM program design, developing the ERM program and implementing ERM program strategies. Our enterprise risk management professionals advise state, local, federal and higher education clients on the enterprise risks that interfere with the organization's ability to meet mission goals. Applicants must be able to problem solve, communicate clearly with stakeholders, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Develop and support an enterprise risk management program, including the establishment of foundational processes, governing bodies, and operating models
• Support the identification, assessment and monitoring of organizational risks
• Integrate internal controls programs and enterprise risk management programs under OMB A-123 Guidance
• Assist and create agency Risk Appetite Statements and repeatable analytical solutions to create Key Risk Indicators to monitor risks
• Implement risk aggregation and monitoring tools (e.g. SalesForce, GRC tools such as RSA Archer, MetricStream)
• Develop robust risk response plans across multiple business units
• Develop and/or implement (repeatable/automated) analytical solutions and tools to analyze risk portfolios - reporting, data management, data interpretation into key observations and trends
• Leverage statistics and modeling for forecasting and risk identification
• Interact with C-Suite executives around risk issues at the highest levels of the organization
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively. The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber. Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology, English or other related degrees
- Ability to identify and manage risks to an organization, its employees, stakeholders, assets and operations.
- Ability to develop or support ERM strategies, objectives and policies that will achieve successful risk identification, management and governance.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas - risk management, internal controls, or cyber risk management
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing and client presentations
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP