AWS DevOps Manager (44050)
- Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
- Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
- Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Lead development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Mentor and guide junior level resources on the team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 6+ years of experience with implementation, migrations, and upgrades in the AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with AWS DevOps tools (CodePipelines/CodeBuild) and infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation/SAM/Serverless)
- Experience with AWS products including EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB Load Balancer, Route 53, Lambda, CloudWatch, and CloudFront
- Familiarity interacting with AWS API Gateway
- Experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
- Experience with open sourced webservices environments (Java, REST, and SOAP) and with Cloud Native architectures within AWS
- Experience building and deploying micro-based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.