FISMA Audit Manager (44226)
- This FISMA Audit Manager will lead a team assisting with the program management of the end to end lifecycle of audit activities including:
- Support testing for Compliance and Internal Controls
- Assist and support audit activities (A-123 and FISCAM)
- Help fulfill technical audit requests and PBCs
- Program awareness of audit posture
- Assist with continuous monitoring each month and quarter end
- Conduct compliance checks and validation activities
- Support A&A, SCA, and ATO, including SSP updates
- Help manage POAMs and Risk Acceptance
- Help review and improve SOP documentation and processes
- Assist with maintaining and creating waivers
- Track milestones/progress on weakness remediation
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail (e.g. grammar, formatting, terminology, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience performing issue resolution, solutioning, or strategic planning
- Ability to manage multiple high-visibility tasks, and deliver work product on-time and with accuracy
- Demonstrated experience identifying or implementing process efficiencies, and developing innovative approaches to solving complex problems
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.