Sr. Project Manager (44232)
- Provide Project Management expertise within the technical services Department of Defense Enterprise IT Operations environment
- Will have strong communication skills; oral and written
- Working knowledge of project management and scrum mastery best practices
- Able to juggle 5-7 projects, and have Security
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Secret Clearance
- Must have a PMP or CSM certification (preferably both)
- 5+ years of overall project management experience successfully carrying (throughout the project lifecycle to closing) a minimum of 5 projects at any given time, with at least 2 years of Scrum Master expertise, preferably gained in an enterprise
- Extensive knowledge and experience using the following tools: MS Project Professional, Visio, MS Suite [Word, Excel, etc.], ServiceNow
- infrastructure; Windows, Linux, Oracle, appliances, server builds, decommissioning, databases, migrations, web apps, virtualization, middleware and Security+
- JIRAEnterprise Cloud Migration - Have experience with a variety of cloud deployment models and
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Top Secret Clearance