Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Salesforce Product Manager (ConvergeHealth) (36009)
About the team
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market using assets. The Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets focused on improving the customer experience. Among our highest-priority assets are those built on the Salesforce.com platform. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we've built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based products and solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation journeys.
Work You'll Do:
As a Salesforce Product Manager, you will play a critical role in helping to define and update product strategy for one of our industry-based assets. You will help describe this asset in detail, work with engineering on user interface, architecture, and integration with other assets in the portfolio. This is a hands-on role that will include both day-to-day product management responsibilities and strategic planning. A product manager is expected to engage with customers to understand the marketplace and competitor platforms, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis. You will work with an offshore internal engineering team and product development team on product build. Lastly, a successful candidate will be expected to provide timely reporting of alpha/beta programs, product launches/extensions, and ongoing sales, revenue, and profitability performance against defined business targets.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Proven record of managing product releases.
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing or implementing Salesforce applications preferred.
- Experience in Life Science or Healthcare solutions preferred.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.