Cloud Senior Manager (10748)
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- 10 or more years of experience leading large-scale technology transformations and/or implementations
- 5 or more years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Demonstrated understanding of business challenges and successful implementation of technology solutions
• Leading teams of 5 or more through solution development
• Business growth and consulting mindset
• Prior business development experience a plus
• Cloud native development
• Microservices architecture
• Experience with large-scale Cloud migration
• Systems architecture and design
• Continuous Integration and Deployment
• NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework
• Code management and tools
• Agile development
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.