DevSecOps Lead - Deloitte Cloud
Work you'll do
Lead/support implementation of cloud-native platforms and Agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration and test of software applications and infrastructure. The DevSecOps Team Lead will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing client solutions.
• Working closely with developer teams to create an automated CI/CD pipeline
• Implementing build, deployment and monitoring standards for the client
• Delivering end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
• Creating scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
• Building and configuring delivery environments supporting CI/CD tools using an Agile delivery methodology
• Providing knowledge of container management tools (e.g. Docker, OpenShift), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes), infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Ansible, CloudFormation), and have familiarity with modern build experience tools (e.g. Maven) and cloud integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
• Understand static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing and automated test frameworks
• Understand object-oriented programming (i.e. emphasis in Java) and have familiarity with source control systems (emphasis on Git)
• Strong knowledge in areas of GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Apache Maven, SonarQube, .NET Framework, J2EE, Kubernetes and Ansible
• Experience or knowledge of common git steps such as pushes, pulls, commits, and branches
• Coding or scripting experience with at least one imperative programming language
• Understanding of benefits and reasons to adopt infrastructure-as-code
• Basic understanding of common cloud services such as Azure IaaS and PaaS, AWS EC2, AWS VPC, and AWS IAM
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Basic system administration skills for interacting with operating systems to package and install code and resolve dependencies
• Experience with one or more of the following Azure DevOps Server (formerly TFS), Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible, and other common DevOps tools a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
• At least 4 years of experience working with cloud technologies including AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.