Sr Software Developer Manager (44595)
- Responsible for administration of financial, human resources, training, and security software application products such as PeopleSoft and similar applications
- Provide technical support and trouble shoot software application related issues
- Support in project releases and executing workflows
- Configuring and installing application technologies
- Assisting in troubleshooting of reported outages, and automating administration tasks
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline) OR 10 years of comparable work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Must have strong working knowledge of one common front-end frameworks (e.g., PeopleSoft, CENTOS, Crystal Report)
- Experience with back-end / API development experience (at least one of the following: Python, NodeJS, Scala), DevOps experience (Dicelab's Git, Artifactory and Jenkins)
- strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.