Experienced Hire Recruiting Manager (45055)
- Work with Talent and business leadership to support the Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for Deloitte client service business areas.
- As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion new recruiting methods.
- Lead a team of 5-7 full time and contractor staff to deliver against experienced hire goals as defined by business.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm policies and procedures.
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience. Lead by example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
- Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges. Address client concerns as needed.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
- Day-to-day recruiting execution and delivery of hires as needed.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems