ERP Ops - SAP Operate Manager (45102)
- Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defines deliverable content, ensures buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Business Development: develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process, drives proposal pricing strategy.
- Delivery Management: work directly with clients to ensure the quality delivery of services, enhance customer satisfaction, define and advance performance metrics (KPIs), resolving escalated conflicts, provide feedback to team, drive continuous improvement opportunities,
- Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and methodologies, development of "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- People Development: performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Our SAP AMS practice focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
Deloitte's AMS practice acts as an extension to client's organizations by bringing deep capabilities in advising, maintaining and enhancing technologies to serve alongside client teams to deliver insights across flexible economic models that align cost to consumption, delivery to realized outcomes and engagement accountability to a truly collaborative partnership.
Benefits to our customers include:
- Programmatic approach to and improved focus on optimization and innovation, not just on management and maintenance
- Adoption of leading automation technologies to improve service delivery and efficiency
- Better cost efficiency and increased speed to market for application development
- Improved focus on delivering business initiatives and outcomes, rather than IT staffing
- 8 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Functional/technical experience with SAP - SAP ECC or S/4 HANA
- 3+ years' experience as a engagement manager or equivalent
- Domain knowledge and experience in at least one SAP functional area
- Experience with ITIL Framework
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Project scoping, estimating and planning experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While up to 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Track record of consistently developing new opportunities with clients, and identifying engagement follow-on opportunities
- Experience developing eminence, thought ware, and point-of-view materials
- Experience supporting the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs_, presenting at Orals, contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Master's degree