Salesforce Manager- Power, Utilities & Renewables (45361)
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
- Four+ years of Power, Utilities & Renewables industry experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
- Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Previous "Big 4" experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Power, Utilities & Renewables
The Power, Utilities, & Renewables sector is undergoing significant regulatory changes while shifts in outage management are causing many industry leaders to rethink their governance models. Customer expectations for digital connectivity and ease of access are driving business process redesign around the customer experience. Connectivity to the grid is key, and companies are adopting new strategies for asset maintenance and more efficient methods of energy generation and distribution. Deloitte provides a large majority of the Fortune 500 P&U companies with Consulting services now, but moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. By working with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios to update our mix of services to our clients (digital technologies, SAP HANA, Cloud, Grid and Operations technologies), we are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data.