Oil, Gas & Chemicals Salesforce Manager (45371)
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
- Four+ years of Oil, Gas & Chemicals industry experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
- Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Previous "Big 4" experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Oil, Gas, & Chemicals
The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly evolving digital era. Improving the customer experience has never been more critical to business success. Clients are increasingly focused on maintaining and growing their assets while simultaneously searching for cost-effective and safer ways to access, extract and sustain key resources. Deloitte currently serves a large majority of the global Oil & Gas and Chemicals corporations on the Fortune 500 list, assisting them in facing these business challenges. Moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our marketplace footprint over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data all while collaborating with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios.