Sr Configuration Manager (45385)
- The Configuration Manager will standardize configuration across applications, promote consistency and reliability, completion of manuals
- Support production releases and installation at operational sites
- Support coordination, tracking, planning, scheduling, and building software components utilizing configuration management tools to templatize infrastructure
- Continually monitor and enforce desired configurations to promote operational efficiencies
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Technology or Information Management, OR five years of comparable work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Five or more years of configuration management experience
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, and critical thinking
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.