Manager, Talent Relations (45609)
- Demonstrate and execute the ability to identify, understand, interpret and resolve complex problems by using deep technical TR knowledge to mitigate risk
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to communicate findings and solutions related to investigations.
- Provide direction to TR Lead Specialists regarding complex cases; manage their performance.
- Have oversight and accountability of direct reports' output/deliverables as well as flawless execution of TR services within their aligned Business
- Partner with Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and Business Leaders to understand and address challenges and issues
- Deepen relationships with internal clients (e.g., OGC, PPMD Relations, ELE, TBAs, Resource Managers, etc.); use business knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for complex people-related risk matters
- Explore identified opportunities for process efficiencies
- Lead or participate in special projects
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as follows:
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by technology, talent data usage, globalization and regulatory requirements).
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g., investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Typically requires 8-10 total years of related experience
- Able to apply judgment to situations
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Clear understanding of Deloitte's compliance requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to handle high volume and complexity of cases and prioritize accordingly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.