UAS Operations Specialist, Manager (45673)
- Standing up and deploying UAS operations for client
- Development of safety policies, capabilities and concept of operations
- Obtaining waivers and approvals
- Overseeing flight operations
- Support client initiatives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Provide counseling & coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience developing and implementing UAS programs
- Strong experience in commercial drone operations, particularly in flight operations and waivers
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.