Oracle AMS Senior Manager (45688)
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice .
What you'll do
- Oversee management of day-to-day operations of AMS engagements.
- Lead sales pursuits for AMS engagements
- Develop and lead client relationships
- Lead and participate in practice building activities
- Direct engagement with client allows the individual to gain deep knowledge on business, and continuous interaction with user groups, exposure to business problems, while forging exceptional industry relationships
- Helps provide opportunities to drive transformations for continuous improvements in the AMS journey
- Inculcates entrepreneurship culture to drive initiatives for client
- Provides stability in the role due to the typical long term engagements - Nature of AMS Contracts
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with senior execs and CIO's. Consulting experience is an ideal match for this task.
- Ability to solution and price Oracle AMS models for clients
- Understand global delivery models
- Lead teams across geographies, both national and international, to deliver Application Management Services for Clients.
- Drive SLA adherence and engage actively with Client to help achieve and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Oversee and lead AMS projects and client relationships, and possess strong Sales and Delivery experience
- Lead teams on Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, or PeopleSoft environment and help sustain and improve systems and performances associated with OLTP and Boundary systems- Should have good understanding of Oracle functionalities associated with applications (although hands on performance not expected).
- Drive innovation and automation leveraging ITIL process and possess strong understanding on ITSM tools and ITIL framework. Apply the same in day to day activities, both tactical and strategic for clients.
- Ability to construct and write solutions and lead and write proposals for Clients in Oracle ERP Space.
- 12+ years' of Oracle experience
- Experience with ERP Operations
- Experience leading or managing AMS engagements with Oracle ERP clients in multi geographical locations
- Experience in sales opportunities and client proposals
- Experienced developing Oracle ERP AMS solutions including staffing and pricing
- Experience with multi Technology and Multi Application environments
- Experienced in AMS roles in a multi- technology environment such as ERP, Reporting and Business Intelligence, CRM, Database Administration, SOA and B2B
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While up to 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available