Sr. Manager Commerce - Operate (45835)
- Ten+ years of consulting and/or ecommerce operate and implement experience
- Experience working with major ecommerce and related technologies such as SAP Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, CPQ packages, etc.
- Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of ecommerce solutions in conjunction with solution operation
- Experience with defining deals with respect to operate considerations including but not limited to cost reduction, SLAs, security, stability, coverage, and assets
- Leadership experience in defining global resource/coverage mixes and plans, leverage models, productivity models, and in driving approaches for automated solutions such as ticketing and monitoring
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum SDLC methodologies.
- Experience managing global service delivery from multiple centers
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end; experience in payment approaches beyond fixed feed and time and material such as capacity based, outcome based, etc.
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.