DevOps Project Manager (45905)
- Lead the support for DevOps infrastructure, environments, and integrations; helping developers build, test, scan, release, and deploy as efficiently as possible.
- oversee the development and deploy GitLab Continuous Integration (CI) / Continues Delivery (CD), GitLab Runners, Continuous Monitoring, Infrastructure as Code, and Compliance as Code/Cybersecurity integration services for complete DevSecOps system resources.
- Lead collaboration with clients' Development Teams (comprised of a variety of functional expertise),and vendor Technical Support for solutions, and continuous improvement of architecture and pipeline health.
- configuration and architecture documentation for DevOps systems.
- Control upgrades of software products and awareness of license status.
- Daily use of Issue Tracking and Project Management Jira software for planning tasks and responding to customer issues.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development.
- Bachelor of Science in computer related field
- 7+ years of experience in DevOps infrastructure, environments, and integrations; helping developers build, test, scan, release, and deploy as efficiently as possible
- Advanced knowledge and support for a variety of DevOps Tools to include: GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash Shell, Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, Nginx, Ansible, PowerShell, YAML, Terraform scripts, Azure ARM templates, Inspect.io, BurpSuite, SonarQube, etc.
- String background in Linux or Windows scripting environment; develop scripts to automate repetitive processes.
- Highly proficient and proactive in leading technical support to include white boarding solutions, researching bugs, monitoring system GUIs and logs daily for errors, anticipating issues related to scaling resources up or out (such as RAM, # of processors, disk space, # of nodes),and reviewing log information to conduct root cause analysis of problems.
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
- Intelligence Community or Department of Defense experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.